Sunday, October 7, 2018

Peer Blog Reviews

I viewed,   https://alainamgreco.blogspot.com and  https://dynamicentry1.blogspot.com/ blog postings. For Alaina's Elements and principle work I found her pictures to be spot on with the element or principle chosen. It was a fun album to spend some time and look through. For Zion's photos, they did not have any titles so I was unsure of what element or principle he was going for but they were an interesting group of photos to view. For the second project there were no photos from the museum that were the same as mine but I was going to select some of the ones Alaina had. After viewing my peers museum visits I have a new interest in the works, "Water drops" and " Fold". These two pieces of art made a flat surface appear to have three dimensional qualities that I have always admired. If I had to ask a question to both artist it would be if they found them to be successful, is it what they wanted their work to stand for and look like? 

I feel like reading some of my peers blogs gave me a new way to look at the class rather than my view. It was helpful to see what others are doing in this class since it is online we do not have the setting like we would in a classroom to see and interact. There are no comments on my page and it is currently Sunday morning but I feel like if someone were to comment I would take it as constructive criticism and tried to better my work form it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...