Wednesday, November 20, 2019

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist?
The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected this artist because I was scrolling through different images of new media artist and his art drew me in unlike the others. I did some research into it and his work was much more than I thought it was and thought it would be a good one to share.

Did you encounter any challenges when creating this presentation? Please describe them and how you overcame them.
I found the problem of getting images in at first but saved that step to do on my laptop and that worked fine. I had known how to use Prezi before so there were few road bumps. If any finding information was difficult  there was only so much and it was very repetitive.

What did you enjoy the most about this project and why? The least? and why?
I enjoyed listening to class mates and being introduced to so many new artist. It's hard to get yourself to find new artist after to you getting the same artist day by day on social medias. I don't think I really had anything I disliked about the project. If anything the timing, I would have rather done it closer to the middle or beginning of the semester.

Do you think you will use presentation tools (PowerPoint, Google Slides or Prezi) in your art classroom? Why or why not?

 I enjoy using prezi and believe it is a more interactive and easy way to show a classroom of students and for them to use as well. It is well verse for all ages and I do believe I would use/ teach my students to use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...