Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Logo Development.

When creating my logo, at first I wasn't sure what I wanted to say about myself. So this is what came out first, an abstract view of my signature.

















I wasn't liking my first try at all. 
I wanted to show my signature with a paintbrush. Simple showed me enough without being in your face obnoxious.                                               
So then I wanted to go back to my signature that I put on everything and I wanted an art element to it, I liked this one but still thought it could use more.





Then I realized that I have more to
offer than just painting. I do crafts, 
I draw, I print, I do custom work, 
really anything.



So I left of with this one. Easy to see, simple
shows I have a lot to offer.From the videos and power 
point I learned that a logo must be simple, strong and 
must show who you are as a person or a company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...