Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Shading and Color

I thought making the color wheel and value scale was a simple task but good to do again. I have taken many art classes that require you to go through this process but I hadn't done it in a long time so I thought it was a good thing to be brought back up. I enjoyed working with the paint more because it is something I am more comfortable with. During this process I discovered that I really don't necessarily need all the paints that I have, that all i REALLY need are the three primary and a black and white. After watching the video, it made me feel as though that's what they need to teach children, why try to simplify things for them when that is not the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...