Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Observation Discussion Questions

  • What types of observations did my peers make that were similar to mine? How and why are they similar?
Most students observed that students now have Chromebooks in the classroom to use when needed as a tool. Students in rural schools as well as city schools had accessibility to these laptops and had expected responsibilities. 

  • What types of observations did my peers make that were different to mine?  How and why are they different?
Other peers noticed a difference in the way other teachers respects the art teachers. In some instances the art teachers they were observing said one way to get around is is to just avoid the teachers lounge. I know this is something that happens in some school districts but the one I attend for high school and have been observing at is the exact opposite. The art teachers are responsible for bringing the community and school district 

  • Did you find the discussion with your peers of your observation experience helpful to you as a future art educator?
The discusion brought to light different teaching problems from school to school that I wasn't aware of  

  • In your next observation hours to complete (for this class or others), will you view things differently? If no, why? If yes, why?
I think I will observe the same in the future but I will be more prepared for different scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...