Tuesday, October 22, 2019

newsletter blog posting

Part One:
Who is my audience?
 Students and Parents

What is my message?
I would like to create a newsletter as if I was welcoming myself to the students and parents, informing them on my education, previous work and classroom expectations.


Part Two:
1. Command D to drop in images, Paragraph styles can be used to easily format everything together to match from page to page.
2. The space inside letters can also be filled, you can also jump over the whole letter or wrap text around and don one side.
3. Use fill frame proportional to fit an image on a page easily without distorting the image and center it right away.
4. Properties & Pages panel is where you will find a lot of information on the pages and can edit and navigate through.

Part 3
( this link wanted me to create an Adobe  account I think because I was on my laptop, I wil try on a Mac and resubmit this assignment when I can watch those videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...