Saturday, December 8, 2018

self portrait questions.

1. Why did you select the inspiration pieces?

I selected these pieces for y inspiration because they were similar in style to what I was looking to see come out of this project

2. Why did you select the media to create your self-portrait?


I selected this media because I had been wanted to use my toned grey paper and pastel colored pencils compliments it well.

3. What challenges did you face in creating your self-portrait and how did you overcome them?


I was challenged with wanting to create more than just a portrait, I wanted to add more to it as I have learned a lot this semester.


4. How does this piece represent you?


This piece has many colors and different flowers to show how I have grown and come out of my shell more mentally in the past year.


5. What elements and principles of art did you apply in this work?


I used the elemets and principles of color and  contrast in my work.

6. Did you enjoy working on this project?

Yes, I did enjoy working on this piece.

7. What do you think of your final artwork?


I think I put out work that I had envisioned at the beginning and  I enjoy this piece and plan to add more to it or make more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...