Sunday, December 9, 2018

Final Reflections

1. What were your expectations for this course and where they met?
I had expected to learn a great deal about current and past visual arts and learn how to analyze and communicate pieces of work with my peers, yes all these were met in the past semester.


2. Now that you've been through this course, What is art? How would you define it now compared to your intial posting?
Now that I have gone through this course, I would like to define art as the human exploration of the elements and principles of design as well as a creation that can explore one, more or all of the 5 scenes. My initial posting was much more broad and non specific.


3. Who was your favorite artist in your original posting and who is your favorite visual artist now? If there is a difference, why do you think so? If you have the same favorite artist, why do you think so?
My favorite artist then was Salvador Dali and it still is today. Yes I have come to appreciate more artist but still am inspired most by Dali. 

4. Now that you've completed this course, how do you feel about taking an online course? Is your answer the same as it was in your first posting? How is it the same or different?

I feel as though I still would rater take a classroom based course because that is how I learn best. I knew this class was going to be a different environment for me as I had never taken an online class before. Now I feel more confident but this all still isn't my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...