Monday, November 11, 2019

visiting artist

1. Of Robert's work, which makes an impact on you and why?  (Home Page)

His work, Mirrored made the biggest impact on me. I myself don't love computers and technology the way some do so his work at first was harder for me to grasp but then seeing in the the woods setting glowing both at night and during the day was a beautiful piece.

2. How does Robert's work relate to the themes/topics that we have been learning about in this course?
We discussed visual culture during class and Robert's work is full of it. He uses gifs as a texture in his work which is something I don't think any artist has thought of yet.

3. After reviewing his website/Blog, what questions do you have for the artist? What would you like to know more about ? (These question may be able to be answered during this visit on Nov.12)

How do you visualize your disired  outcome in a piece? Do you have a set way you'd ;like the piece to look from he begining or do you let the piece come together as you go?

Have you always had a love for technology or was this a newer medium you started to explore?

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...