Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Photoshop video responses

VIDEOS FACTS

1. I learned that the bar at the top is called an options bar and it changes based on what tool you are using.

2. (this video did not load on my laptop or phone)

3. If you hold space bar when selecting you can come back to the exact place you left off





Tutorial Videos

1. Simple selection tool,
      a. I chose this video because I feel like it is a basic that I wasn't sure how to use but could be useful in many projects.
      b. I wasn't sure exactly about anything on Photoshop or the project we will be doing so I feel like the selecting tool and knowing confidently how to use it could help.

2. First Layer Mask
       a. I felt like building up some knowledge in some basics was a good starting point for me.
       b.  This will teach me to be able to manipulate layers to hide parts of layers.

3. Retouch Photos with Healing Brush
       a. I selected this video because It was something that if I was asked to do it I wouldn't even know where to start.
       b. I felt that doing a project with photos of people/ourselves would be beneficial to know the healing brush and how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Media Artist Blog

What is the topic (what artist) of your presentation and why did you select that artist? The artist I chose was Danny Rozin. I selected t...